About the International Exhibition of Dried Fruits, Dried Fruits, Industries and Related Services Iran Tehran
At present, more than $ 2 billion worth of nuts have been exported from Iran to various countries, which shows the importance of attracting international investment in this field. Therefore, this international exhibition can show the potential of our country in the field of production of nuts at the global level and create new business opportunities. This exhibition can be the focus of many foreign consumers and increase exports in this area and also affect the national economy.
At present, Iranian dried fruits are exported to more than 50 countries, some of which are Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, USA. Persian Gulf countries, including Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia , Kuwait, Asian countries China, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Russia and so on.
Iran’s dried fruit industry due to having goods such as pistachios (2nd place in the world), dates (2nd place in the world), almonds (4th place in the world), walnuts (3rd place in the world), raisins (4th place in the world) and hazelnuts (5th place in the world) ); It is known in the world markets, but despite the history of this industry and its extensive global exchanges, unfortunately, no exhibition has been held for it so far.
Objectives of the International Exhibition of Dried Fruits, Dried Fruits, Industries and Related Services Iran Tehran
- Introducing the creativity, potential and actual capacities of the country in the field of production, trade and services related to the dried fruit and dried fruit industry, including production, trade and services of products, machinery and related equipment.
- Identifying and introducing the problems, obstacles and weaknesses in this industry and trying to attract the support of relevant public and private organizations and those involved in the industry through the exhibition.
- Creating suitable platforms in order to turn this exhibition title as the focus of the activists of this industry inside and outside.
- Paying attention to the category of packaging and increasing the quality level of manufactured products.
- Efforts to create a culture of product standardization and attention to the level of health and technical standards.
- Familiarity of stakeholders with products, innovations and developments in the dried fruit industry and efforts to reach the relevant international standards.
- Creating a healthy competition among domestic producers in order to improve the quality of products.
- Establish a direct and face-to-face relationship between producers and consumers in order to better understand the needs of the consumer market.
- Creating or improving the approach of exporting the product to other countries, especially the markets of neighboring countries and target markets.
- Exchange of ideas, technology and products between domestic and foreign exhibitors and establishing business relations between them.
- Providing the necessary bases for the presence of all groups of dried goods and branding this issue as a national and global symbol
Register in The International Exhibition of Dried Fruits, Dried Fruits, Industries and Related Services
Product groups and exhibitors of the International Exhibition of Dried Fruits, Dried Fruits, Industries and Related Services of Iran Tehran
- Manufacturers and distributors of nuts and dried fruits
- Companies, factories and workshops for packing nuts
- Peeling and baking units and workshops
- Nut pasteurization companies
- Grading units and slicing and pulverizing nuts
- Companies, factories and workshops for processing dried fruits and vegetables
- Barberry and jujube, saffron, tea and coffee, spices and condiments
- Production and export units of cereals, grains, rice, corn and wheat