Shanghai International Exhibition of coat
Shanghai International Exhibition of coat will be hold in Shanghai international exhibition between 04 to 06 Dec 2018.
Chinacoat is the world’s leading coating show. Since its first show held in 1996, CHINACOAT has grown to become a global coatings event. It is a comprehensive showcase of the entire supply chain of the coatings products and technologies. Last edition of the show broke several significant records.
A total of 29,580 trade visitors from 81 countries/regions and 1,088 exhibitors from 32 countries/regions gathered on a gross exhibit area of over 70,000 sq.m. All these figures prove once again CHINACOAT‘s position as the world’s Coatings show! The show alternates its venue annually between Shanghai and Shanghai and current edition will return to Shanghai and will continue to deliver success from there!
Visit Shanghai International Exhibition of coat
Why Exhibit at Chinacoat is a must?
1. Chinacoat is the world’s Coatings show!
- Benefit from over 20 years’ experience — Chinacoat has been a professional global exhibition offering a cost-effective trading platform and strong brand building environment to the industry.
- Provide essential face-to-face contact in just 3 days — Chinacoat is a powerful promotional medium bringing together large number of potential customers and abundant qualified sales opportunities.
- Exhibition can help business grow even in tough economy environment — Chinacoat is an ideal platform to investigate specific needs in the market, gather feedback, generate awareness and demonstrate competitiveness to the world.
2. Asia Pacific region remains as the leading consumer of coatings and sees the most rapid gains
- Growth of coatings demand is expected to continue at 8% per year in China, 11% in India and 4-5% in Indonesia. Other growing markets include Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia.
- Despite the slowdown of the Chinese economy, the China’s coatings market is still growing rapidly compared with mature markets and continues to project long-term growth prospects.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness swift market growth due to increased levels of income and education, increasing urbanization and infrastructural development, rise in manufacturing activities, the low per capita consumption of coatings in the region, etc. It is advantageous for enterprises to gain more presence there through exhibitions.
3. The Pearl River Delta (PRD) region has great strategic importance for business promotion
- The PRD region is the world’s leading manufacturing and export base. The key cities in this region have developed their own specialized industries and manufacturing clusters, such as household electrical appliances, electronic communications, furniture, lighting, watches, bicycles, etc. Its automobile, shipbuilding, electrical machinery, building materials and construction industries also gain competitive advantage over other regions.
- The “Made in China (2025)” plan released in 2015 has pinpointed 10 key manufacturing industries for further upgrading and development. Among them, IT, marine & shipping equipment, rail transportation, automotive, advanced materials and medical device industries are closely related to the coatings industry, and the PRD region is the clusters and development zone for them, thus opening up new opportunities for exhibitors.
- The PRD region has become the world’s largest urban area in both size and population. Urbanization will bring increased coatings consumption that will in turn contribute to the sustainable growth of the industry.
4. China’s coatings industry is undergoing rapid changes – opportunities to differentiate your business by exhibiting
- Companies are more capable to gain larger market share if they seek to actively enhance their market position and increase brand exposure.
- Increasing number of customers is looking for reliable and trustworthy brands in the market to meet their specific applications and demand for add-on services.
- Air pollution regulations, growing environmental and health concerns of end customers continue to be driving forces for users to adopt new coatings technologies and customized products.
Exhibitor Profile of Chinacoat Shanghai 2018:
Raw Materials for the production of Coatings, Inks & Adhesives:
- Oils & Fatty Acids
- Natural/Synthetic Resins & Intermediates
- Pigments, Fillers, Extenders & Dyes
- Solvents & Plasticizers
- Biocides & Fungicides
- Functional Additives
- Functional & Smart Coatings & Inks
Production/Packaging Plants & Installations:
- Bulk Manufacturing
- Mixers & Dissolvers
- Handling & Packaging
- Automation & Housekeeping
- Dispensers, Filling & Blending/Tinting Systems
- Mills, Mixers & Accessories, Production & Laboratory Types
- Filters, Pumps & Metering Devices
- Packaging & Labeling Machines
- Colour Dispensing
Measurement & Testing of Coatings for QC/R&D:
- Colour & other Visual Properties
- Chemical Characterization
- Innovations in Measurement & Testing
- Wet Paint Characterization (Viscosity, Rheology, wetting Behavior etc.)
- Dry Film & Mechanical Properties (including Durability)
- Surface Analysis
Powder Coatings Technology:
- ‘Fit-for-Purpose’ Resins & Pigments
- Solid Solvents to improve dispersion & application
- Extruders & Other Production Machineries
- Powder Coatings for Temperature Sensitive Substrates
- UV & NIR Curing Powder Coatings
- Alternatives for Polyester
- TGIC Systems
- Metallic Effects Powder Coatings
UV/EB Technology & Products:
- Raw materials, such as reactive diluents (monomers), oligomers, photoinitiators, pigments, additives, etc.
- Formulated products, such as UV coatings, UV inks, UV adhesives, printing plates, photoresists, UV inks for PCB, dry films, optical imaging inks, etc.
- Irradiation equipment, such as UV lamp, electron beam devices, light-curing equipment, coating equipment, material properties testing equipment, and UV dosimeters
Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) & other Services:
- Good House Keeping
- Effluent/Emission Treatment
- Hygienic & Easy Clean Surfaces
- Packaging & Waste Reduction
- Green Technology
- Environmental Conservation & Safety Equipment
- Technical Information
Coatings, Printing Inks & Adhesives Products:
Benefits of Visiting Shanghai Coating Show 2018:
- Source from great number of China exhibitors at competitive prices.
- Stay abreast of industry developments and collect useful market intelligence.
- Technical programmes (including Conference, Workshop, Technical Seminars, New-tech Corner, etc.) can help better understand the challenges and trends in the industry.
For any type of stand design and construction such as special decoration, octanorm, and Maxima click here.