The 14th Tehran International Exhibition of Water & Wastewater Will be held on 03 to 06 Oct, 2018 at the Tehran International Exhibition of Iran.
Iran Water & Wastewater Exhibition (WATEX) is the biggest industrial and commercial event in this field in Iran which is held annually with the presence of a large number of formidable domestic and foreign companies in the field of water and wastewater industry. This exhibition is a very valuable opportunity for active companies in this field to expose their products and achievements to water and water Wastewater visitors and experts.
The objective of this exhibition is to act as a comprehensive resource for the industry, its members, prospective business visitors and customers by providing in-depth information about the industry and the latest trends influencing its progress. Being attended by prominent electrical companies, equipment manufacturers and vendors, the expo offers participants the opportunity to network, learn about new technologies and techniques, exchange ideas and discuss about industry trends.
All participants can benefit from great exposure to enhance their revenue channels and increase profits as this exhibition provides fabulous opportunity to reach out the maximum electrical professionals of Iran and world.
The 14th Tehran International Exhibition of Water & Wastewater
The objective of this exposition is to act as a comprehensive resource for the industry, its members, prospective business visitors and customers by providing in-depth information about the industry and the latest trends influencing its progress. Being attended by prominent electrical companies, equipment manufacturers and vendors, the expo offers participants the opportunity to network, learn about new technologies and techniques, exchange ideas and discuss about industry trends. All participants can benefit from great exposure to enhance their revenue channels and increase profits as this exhibition provides fabulous opportunity to reach out the maximum electrical professionals of Iran and world.
Why Exhibit at Iran Water & Wastewater Exhibition 2018?
Exhibitions are an influential, flexible and highly cost-effective business tool – as well as being significant wealth generators in their own right. In new and emerging markets they are a major stimulus for industrial and commercial development:
- Driving industrial development and technology transfer
- Boosting regional and national industry
- Stimulating foreign investment in industry and infrastructure
It is one of the most effective mediums for establishing and maintaining customer relations in an increasingly digital age, they are the only media where buyer, seller and product physically come together – a potent force for business.
- 60% of visitors come specifically to see new products and services
- 45% come for information
- 35% to keep up to date with technology
- 20% to make business contacts
- Neutral sales environment
The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not apprehensive about visiting the buyer on his home territory.
A two-way communication process: Unlike magazines and direct mail, exhibitions involve a two-way communication process.
Visitors can question, challenge and debate.
Exhibitors can give and seek information.
Most importantly, business is conducted face to face – the most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
The buyer comes to you.
Exhibition visitors are pro-active rather than passive recipients of your sales and marketing messages.
They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so.
Many are specifies and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify.
Neutral sales environment.
Launch Pad:Exhibitions are a recognized launch pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
Exhibitors Profile WATEX 2018:
- Water technology
- Water bottle companies
- Irrigation system
- Agricultural and horticultural equipment
- Pipelining and coating
- Drilling and construction equipment
- Pump and mechanical systems
- Water and waste water treatment equipment and materials
- Chlorination system
- Water saving equipment
Why Visit Tehran Water & Wastewater Exhibition 2018?
- Exhibitions are one of the most effective ways for establishing and maintaining customer relations. Exhibitions are a recognised launch pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.They are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives from buyers and sellers to trade associations and the media.
- You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a concentrated period of time.Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation. Trade exhibitions are highly cost-effective sales and marketing platforms.
- You can reach a large portion of the market in a short space of time. Whether you are looking to raise your company profile, change market perceptions or generate sales leads, you can achieve more in three-four days at an exhibition than you might otherwise achieve in months. Exhibitions are also one of the quickest and most cost-effective means of exploring and entering new export markets.
- Other common reasons for attending exhibitions include; to consolidate business relationships, solve specific problems, finding new markets, appointments with agents/seek principals, discussing specific terms/ conditions/ pricing, obtaining technical knowledge and business needs in a neutral environment.
Visitors Profile of Iran WATEX 2018:
The targeted visitors at WATEX 2018 are from following sectors:
- Policy Makers
- Engineers & Consultants
- Project Developers
- Regulatory Bodies
- Technical Managers
- Safety Managers
- R & D Personnel
Key Benefits of Tehran WATEX 2018:
- Companies can share knowledge, build vendor relationships and work with prominent companies, active in the field of water and wastewater to enhance their market spread.
- Great exposure in terms of potential customers and business generation.
- An ideal platform for business collaborations, deals, Product launches, brand building and more.
- Extensive information about advanced Products / reputed manufacturers.
- Updated source to the water industry offering everything and anything you need to know about it.
- A number of stalls for companies to exhibit their latest equipment and demonstrate their efficiencies and capabilities.
- A mega show that acts as a virtual encyclopedia for the entire industry.
- A bright opportunity for technology suppliers and seekers.
For any type of stand design and construction such as special decoration, octanorm, and Maxima click here.