Istanbul International Exhibition of Art will be hold in Istanbul international exhibition between 10 to 18 Nov 2018.
Artinternational unique geographic location as a gateway between ‘East’ and ‘West’, the fair is fast becoming a cultural bridge across the global art world. The fair also provides a programme of exhibitions, events and forums, enabling visitors to experience the rich cultural history of Istanbul alongside the flourishing local contemporary art scene developing today.
The fair will bring together many of the world’s most exciting galleries and offering audiences access to modern and contemporary art from Turkey, Europe, the Middle East and beyond
. Artinternational continues to grow in stature as the preeminent contemporary art fair in the region, It has firmly established itself as the main focus for collectors from the myriad of countries which surround it and who enjoy the further cultural attractions which Istanbul has to offer. It is a unique combination further enhancing the reputation of Istanbul as the main cultural center for the region.
Visit Istanbul International Exhibition of Art
Categories of Artinternational 2018:
- art Initiatives
- institutions and establishments
Vision of Artinternational 2018:
Artinternational continues to build on its global network, attracting local, regional and international collectors, curators and other art world professionals to Istanbul each year.
Why Should You Visit? l İstanbul Art Fair
- A chance to view thousands of art pieces on a single platform
- A chance to meet and greet your favorite artists in a friendly environment
- Privilege to visit an annual curatorial project
- A chance to meet foreign participants and follow the traces of different cultures
- A chance for visiting artists to contact galleries
- A chance for collectors to visit all galleries in 7th hall and discover young talents in the 8th hall for a period of 9 days
Why Artinternational 2018?
In less than three years, Artinternational has succeeded in getting onto the international art calendar alongside the other global art fairs that count.” This fair is a gem in the international art market—small scaled but professionally executed by dedicated organisers.
The Fair’s VIP preview day was well attended with numerous international visitors spotted strolling the aisles including the Swiss collector Uli Sigg, the Iranian-born, London-based Fatima Maleki and the Belgian collector Alain Servais. Some galleries reported strong sales, including first time participant Victoria Miro from London
Why Should You Exhibit? l İstanbul Art Fair
- A chance to get direct access to thousands of art lovers
- A chance to hold an exhibition on a platform that provides a breathing space for alternative ideas and works
- An opportunity for young artists at the 8th Hall to meet and cooperate with galleries
- Coverage in national, regional and international media
For any type of stand design and construction such as special decoration, octanorm, and Maxima click here.