Istanbul International Exhibition of Food Ingredients will be hold in Istanbul international exhibition between 02 to 04 May 2019.
Food Ingredients Istanbul has been launched specifically to address consumer needs, preferences and lifestyle orientation and to actively help the development and production of healthy foods across the region. The event opens the market to new players and helps to actively develop the food and beverage industry to meet changing consumer demands. FI Istanbul is the best event to meet the most important buyers and sellers of the region, all in 3 days and in one single location.
Visit Istanbul International Exhibition of Food Ingredients
Food ingredients Istanbul will be presenting an exhibitor profile with the likes of manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food ingredients and beverages not only from the markets of Turkey but other world food markets as well. Contract service professionals, suppliers of natural ingredients, nutritional products, health supplements, dietary items, organic food products, processing machinery and equipments and other related products will also be attending the event.
- Researchers & food technologists
- Manufacturers and producers
- Food and beverage retailers
- Suppliers and distributors
- Safety and quality professionals
- Consultants and quality inspectors
- Purchase officers
- CEOs and senior managers from food and beverage manufacturing companies
- Government & trade associations
- Institutes and universities
- Media and press
Why you should be involved + what opportunities you can immediately harness:
- According to the OECD, Turkey ranks number seven in the world for agricultural production after USA, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and Japan.
- The Turkish Health Ministry is working closely with food manufacturers to drive the development and production of healthy food to tackle epidemic levels of obesity. This is providing a driving force behind food innovation as food producers seek new and added value ingredients.
- By 2018, its population will have increased to almost 83 million, overtaking that of Germany, currently the region’s most heavily populated country. Demand is increasing for processed added value food + beverages.
Why attend FI Istanbul 2019?
Affected by global trends such as changing consumption patterns, growing urbanization, the food industry in the Southern European, Middle Eastern and North African (SEMEA) region offers strong potential for growth in food products, mainly due to a high average population growth (2%), a large youth population base, a large expatriate population in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, increasing per capita income, and high consumer expenditure on food.
With a growing population, increased consumer spending and significant public sector investment, the Middle East and North Africa’s rapidly expanding F&B industry is a gold mine waiting to be tapped.
Additionally, Turkey is a major agricultural producer with an increasingly positive food and beverage trade balance, offering easy access to raw materials.
Your business case to attend:
The quickest and most cost effective way to source and expand into this booming market
- 150+ local, regional and international exhibitors will be there. Meet top food ingredients suppliers all under one roof. Talk to experts, gather intelligence and increase your network all in only 3 days – savings months of research, supplier meetings and travel costs!
Guaranteed networking with over 4,900 attendees
- Fi Istanbul is the ideal business platform for foreign food-technology exporters, Turkish food producers looking to upgrade their production facilities or regional food manufacturers expanding overseas.
Gain a fresh perspective in the city that bridges East and West
- Identify key issues relevant to the industry; develop common strategies for food ingredients and food regulations; extend your knowledge with our free educational opportunities.
Benefit from the exclusive support of GIDAKAT supplier association (Turkish Association of Food Additives and Ingredients manufacturers)
- Take advantage of the largest network of food industry professionals in the region.
For any type of stand design and construction such as special decoration, octanorm, and Maxima click here.